Thursday, September 19, 2013

Could some one explain this to me? Cause I don't get it...

I don't understand the sagging of the pants. It looks stupid to me and it screams, hey pants me! I mean the other day, I saw some guy walking on the sidewalk with his pants sagging. Ok truth be told, I don't mind too much, just when I can see your boxers and your waist band is half way down your butt, is when it gets too me. Anyway, this guy is walking a long HOLDING UP HIS PANTS! Why is this important? Well, when he let go of his pants, two seconds later, his pants were pretty close to his ankles. So please, enlighten me on this pants sagging, cause I just don't get it. It looks cool, is not a valid answer. It looks gangster or SWAG or whatever, is not a valid answer. If some one could give me an answer that doesn't involve the phrase, I looks, that would be great. Challenge has been initiated. 

2 comments:

  1. I heard that this marvelous tradition started with homosexual prison inmates as a sign for other inmates that they are willing to have sex for each other. A crude theory that I don't fully believe, but I haven't researched into it at all so I don't actually know the true answer. Mostly because I don't want to waste my time on such nonsense. Back to the origin story, these inmates were released from prison and kept the tradition with wanna-be thugs wanting to be tough started copying.

    ReplyDelete