Thursday, April 21, 2016

Update

So I do plan to post something, but probably not until Friday or the weekend. This is a big week at school so I've been scrambling around and everything but this one thing has been placed on the back burner until the end of Thursday. I do have plans though. I've been able to take note of any ideas for posts and I have a couple written down. Might do a Shakespeare post at some point in honor of Shakespeare's 400th death anniversary. I also have Star Trek updates to give and praises of Enterprise to sing, DS9 as well. And then the Sherwin-Williams logo is a fun topic. So that's that. Long week, stressful week, scrambling week. Until the end of this week, Sanders out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I can't believe Shakespeare's died 400 times already. Time sure does fly doesn't it!

    I'll see myself out.

    ReplyDelete