Monday, May 9, 2016

A Message from Your GM

*Looking at title and pondering* Not sure why I'm calling myself your GM, might be because I'm on a Sword Art Online kick. Great show by the way. No, don't tell me it sucks. I like it a lot so let me think that it's awesome. Thank you. Anyway, on to buisness. I reopened a Wordpress blog. I had one and then I got rid of it but I could only use that URL once so I had to adjust it so I could have the URL I wanted. But I'm finally ready to post what my URL is over at Wordpress. I'm still going to be here but I might post different things depending on my mood. I might one day switch to only using my word press but for now I'm going to post and update both. Right now there are a few posts that are here but not on Wordpress, and one that's over on Wordpress but not here. I moved most of my old posts over to Wordpress but there are only a few new ones and I need to check the format on the old ones. 

Here's my WordPress URL, https://justmesanders.wordpress.com/

That's my message, until next time, Sanders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment