Monday, November 2, 2015

When you're down and low


Lower than the floor. 
And you feel like you ain't got a chance.

Then from on high - somewhere in the distance
There's a voice that calls, "Remember who you are"
If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow
So be strong tonight - remember who you are

It's OK
I'll find a way
You ain't gonna take me down no way

Never gonna give in
never gonna give it up, no

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

The night has reached its end
We can't pretend
We must run
We must run
It's time to run

Take us away from here
Protect us from further harm

I am warning you Javert
I'm a stronger man by far
There is power in me yet
My race is not yet run

Never gonna give in
Never gonna give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment