Monday, November 30, 2015

Criminal Minds

I've been binge watching Criminal Minds this past week, starting from Season 1. So I'm all Criminal Minds-y. I got through season three before school came back to haunt me so I'm happy. I thought I might do a post about the one liners or small jokes (really things I found amusing) that might get overlooked in the middle of all the seriousness. But then I thought about all the little things that I pick up from the show and doing something about that. And then I thought about all the little book end quotes and references to literature and media. And then I thought about the references to real life criminals. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. I might do a post about everything. Who knows, maybe this will turn into a Criminal Minds week. But for now... Sanders out. *cue Criminal Minds theme song*

No comments:

Post a Comment