Thursday, October 15, 2015

Color-Coding Life

Can I color code my life? No? Yes? Maybe? Meh, I'd probably [no most likely] just ignore my color coding. Anyway, my life is currently chaotic. I've got an environmental lab report due tomorrow at midnight. I've got a presentation to give in environmental tomorrow (finished my presentation already). I've also got math work that if I don't do, my teacher will turn into a dragon and bite my head off then spit it out because I have the mind of a future lit major and not a STEM person. (Insert my lit teacher's sigh here). I'm also awaiting the call of a fellow trainer because we are training together on Saturday and I have yet to know my part. So right now I'm taking a break from work and I'll get back to it eventually. Or not... Sigh I've come back to typing this post about two hours later... Can of worms that has been open and now... I don't know how I'll be able to operate tomorrow... Because reasons. Eh, Sanders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment