Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tag: Seven Deadly Sins

1. Greed~ What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
My most inexpensive book(s) would be the free ebooks I get. My most expensive book(s) are my photography books. I pay good money for the good stuff.

2. Wrath~ What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I guess Rick Riordan to a degree. He'll do his plot some way and I'm ready to throw the book at the wall. But then I'll love the book and be appalled that I wanted to throw the lovely thing against a wall.

3. Gluttony~ What book have you devoured over and over again with no shame?
My favorite romance novel that I just bought (today I might add) an actual physical copy of. I've read it like twice in three months and I'm probably going to devour it again pretty soon.


4. Sloth~ What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
Game of Thrones... It's just so long.

5. Pride~ What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
Shakespeare... Hamlet is my favorite. To be or not to be that is the question and all that jazz. I've been reading Shakespeare since middle school. Right now we're reading The Tempest in AP lit and while most are trying to figure out what the heck is going on. I'm like, "Ooo that just happened... Oh this is totally that... And then he did that... Going on my sticky notes." Hmm.... Yup, pride, I've got it.

6. Lust~ What attributes do you find attractive in male (or female or both) characters?
I like my guys to be slightly intelligent, to have some form of common sense or gain some sense by the end. I like them to be slightly smooth operators (with some smooth talking) and they have to have some form of special skill (be it a hidden talent. their livelihood, whatever, just some kind of skill). I love a clean delivery of a one liner and sarcasm when needed.

7. Envy~ What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
Anything by Brenda Novak. I'm currently after 1001 Books to Read Before You Die. I want the Merriam-Webster's Encyclopedia of Literature (my AP lit teacher has a copy and I saw the inside of it last week... It was... AWESOME). I also want a book on 3DS Max 2015.

So that's the Seven Deadly Sins tag... I tag Stellah over at The Little Book Nerd's Life and Shouni at Through the Book Portal.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw this! Thanks for the tag! This sounds fun. Love your commentary on the Shakespeare one. Get on with Game of Thrones! But I do get it; as awesome as those books are, they tend to drag a little sometimes.

    ReplyDelete