Sunday, October 11, 2015

Tag: Zombie Apocalypse Book Tag

What to do: I have 5 books picked at random. Each book will answer two questions. The first name I see when I flip through the book without looking will be in that team.

The five books that I picked at random:




Zombie Team
Black Beauty
The first person to die: John... Well, he was the coachman... Not sure how much help he would have been in the apocalypse
.
The person you trip to get away from the zombies: York... Can't say I feel sorry about that. I wasn't fond of him, mostly because he submitted to his mistress' will to easily.

The Book Thief
The first person to turn into a zombie: Rudy... Oh... Rudy. I actually liked him. Oh well, he's a zombie.
The person that trips YOU to get away from the zombies: Liesel... Well, that wasn't very nice Saumench.

Pivot
The idiot of the team: Cyrus... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Love it! He's actually not that much of an idiot but still... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The "brains" of the team: Alexander Harper... Oh god... Lord help us all... Anyone but him... I mean he's smart but not in a good way... Why me?

Days Gone Bad
The team's medic: Zola... Ok, I can deal with this. Zola is awesome anyway.

The weapons expert: Damian... YES!!! The necromancer is my weapons expert!!!! Not going to die tonight!!!!

The Warrior
The brawler: Rory... Never mind we are going to die... Not Rory, he's just a child.

The Team Captain: Zeb.... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitely not going to die! Zeb can keep everyone in line... I hope...

Sooo that's my wonderful team... Though I think Alexander would kill me before the zombies do since Cyrus is there too. Man that's actually terrifying to think about.

 I tag Stellah over at The Little Book Nerd's Life and Shouni at Through the Book Portal and anyone who wants to do this tag. It was actually pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. I love this tag!! The only book I recognize here is The Book Thief, poor Rudy. Well, at least he's still semi-alive (are Zombies even considered living?).

    ReplyDelete