Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Anime 40 Questions Tag

1: What is your #1 favourite anime?
Hmm... Hard to choose one... I guess... Hetalia... Or Aquarion... Or Kamisama Kiss... Or Code Geass... Really hard to choose just one.

2: Has an anime ever made you cry?
No, not yet at least... Wait... Code Geass made me cry. Can't remember what about, probably something with Nunally, Rolo, or Lelouch... CLANNAD: AFTER STORY! That ending though...

3: Which anime made you laugh the hardest?
Probably Ouran, those guys are hilarious.

4: If you could make a spin-off of any anime, what would it be?
Huh... A spinoff... Hmm... Not sure... My first though is Hetalia and make it about Prussia or maybe do a mockumentary about the filming of Hetalia and maybe have like actual ships behind the scenes, yeah I like that Idea.

5: List your top [5] anime's (not ordered)
Oh gosh... Uh... Ok... 
- Ouran Host Club
- Hetalia
- Code Geass
- Kamisama Kiss
- Steins;Gate

6: List your top [5] anime opening and closing theme songs.
- Code Geass
- Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
- Steins;Gate
- Vampire Knight
- Soul Eater
Not necessarily in that order.

7: Have you ever watched an entire anime in one sitting?
I think I have... Most likely Ouran or Aquarion.

8: Who is your favourite anime character?
How about a list...

Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss)
Kyoya Otori (Ouran)
Prussia (Hetalia)
Okabe (Steins;Gate)
Death the Kid (Soul Eater)
Lelouch (Code Geass)
Jin (Aquarion EVOL)
Shrade (Aquarion EVOL)
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Yeah... There are more but I don't want to be here for days,

9: Name an anime character you absolutely hate
The Zuka club... And Lelouch's father.

10: Which [3] animes would you most recommend?
Code Geass, Hetalia, and Kamisama Kiss

11: Who is your favourite voice actor? (If you have one.)

J. Michael Tatum!!! 
He's my favorite VA. I met him last year at a con. It. Was. AWESOMER THAN PRUSSIA!!!! He's so talented and his panels are hilarious. He could read my Calculus book and make it interesting. Kinda[read:really] want to see him do an audio book in the future...

12: What is your favourite romance anime?
Kamisama Kiss

13: What is your favourite comedy anime?
Ouran

14: What is your favourite action anime?
Fullmetal Alchemist

15: What is your favourite harem anime?
Not really my thing.. Haven't really seen any.

16: What is your favourite science fiction anime?
Steins;Gate

17: What is your favourite mech anime?
Aquarion

18: What is your favourite drama anime?
Vampire Knight

19: What is your favourite slice of life anime?
Free! One of the only shows I will watch subbed.

20: What is your favourite adventure anime?
Even though I haven't seen much if it... Fairytale.

21: What is the first anime you ever saw?
Ouran

22: You get to have a harem of [6] anime characters of your choice, who do you choose?
Oh gosh... Any 6... Ok...

Kyoya Otori (Ouran)
Prussia (Hetalia)
Rei Ogami (Code:Breaker)
Tomoe (Kamisama Kiss)
Lelouch (Code Geass)
Loki (because I do what I want)

23: What is the most times you've re-watched an anime?
3

24: Name [1] anime you wish everyone would watch
Code Geass

25: What is an anime you regret watching?
Clannad- just not my cup of tea.

26: You get to have [1] anime character as your waifu/husbando in real life, who do you choose?
Lelouch

27: Which anime character are you most like?
Probably.... Hungry from Hetalia.

28: Do you watch a new anime because you think it will be good, or because its popular?
Both... When I go searching for something, I look for what I think is good. I'll look into something if I've heard the name enough times.

29: Has an anime's fanbase ever made you hesitant to watch an anime?
Not really.

30: How many anime episodes is 'ideal' for you?
27 a season.

31: Have you ever watched an anime with over [23] episodes?
Yes... Maybe... Dunno actually.

32: If you could make a game for an anime of your choice, what would it be and why?
Code Geass... That would take a lot of logic, skill, and nightmare frames.

33: Would you ever watch an anime with over [100] episodes?
If I had time I'd try to catch up on Fairytale.

34: Have you ever watched an anime only because you liked a specific character?
More like because of a favorite VA. I watched most of what I have because J Michael Tatum voiced a character.

35: Have you ever dropped an anime, if so why?
Not really. I'll get busy and have to come back to finish every so often.

36: In your opinion, what makes a good anime?
Plot, characters, and voice talent.

37: Name a popular anime you love
Kamisama Kiss

38: Name a popular anime you hate
Don't really hate anything.

Is there an anime you wish was more popular?
I think everything I've seen is more or less popular... I think.

Thoughts on live-action adaptations?
They're okay. I liked the Ouran live action and I like the Boys Over Flowers adaption too.

No comments:

Post a Comment