Monday, September 7, 2015

Hetalia Tag

So this is literally me... Sits down at computer, looks at friend's blog, thinks to self "Hmm... Tag, I want to do one. Come on self, let's go find a tag." Google's "blog tag" finds random stuff that isn't what I wanted, Google's "Hetalia tag" Shenanigans ensues. So yeah... this... is...

Hetalia Tag

1. Favourite character in Hetalia?
I'd have to say... 'ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA!!!!

2. It's time to take a siesta~ Who would you sleep with? (Please don't make this sexual)
England, he'd say on his side, and I'd stay on mine.

3. What country would you be in Hetalia? (It's either a canon character or an OC)
Hmm... I'd probably want to be... I don't know... Canada... Because Canada seems to have it together.

4. Do you love America? 
He's cool, but the hero thing gets on my nerves.

5. Would you join the Allies or the Axis Powers?
A hard decision... Can I pick both? Actually, Italy would get on my nerves, sorry Germany, but Allies.

6. Italy started flirting with you, what do you do?
Walk away... 

7. Your OTP in Hetalia?
Many ships but my OTP would have to be...

USUK!!!!!

8. Who would you date from the Allies or the Axis Powers?
Prussia! 

9. How did you know about Hetalia?
A little voice actor named J Michael Tatum kept mentioning and talking about his three most well known characters during his panels that I was watching on YouTube. So I finally broke down and watched Hetalia, and I haven't looked back since.

10. What did you think about Hetalia at first?
I wish this was real. About 15 episodes in Must ship... Must ship it all!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment