Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Again With My Life

More like my brain really.

It's an eClass day. I don't like eClass days. The entire interwebs at my finger tips for a whole day is hard to resist. I'm still working even now, but I'm taking a break at the moment. Anyway, random thoughts that came into my mind.

I really want to write something, whether it's working on one of my many projects (really want to work on that one ship) or starting something new (I have a whole list of prompts I can't wait to sink my teeth into), I really want to write.

My 3D modeling teacher is getting a book for this eClass assignment. He's got us watching a few Pixar shorts then choosing two to compare and answer questions about. My inner future lit major is coming out so at the moment I've pretty much written him a short essay for each question.

I really wish I could find something to rant about, but nothing has happened that is worth ranting about. Maybe that's worth ranting about... No, this is about as far as a rant about nothing to rant about would go. But wait, it's a short rant, but it is a rant. So I've ranted about having nothing to rant about. Wait, objection! If I've managed a short rant then clearly I have something to rant about so that something is about having nothing to rant about therefor that nothing is something! HA! Nothing must be something! Philosophy!!! Ok short rant over.

For some reason at some point this afternoon, the thought, "He's dead. Oh my gosh, he's dead." ran through my mind. Not sure why. I really wish I knew why, but that's what ran though my mind.

I had a random quote from somewhere that was plaguing my mind. One of those moments where you can't relax until you figure out where it came from. The quote was, "something something. In another lifetime." I thought it was "in another chance. In another lifetime" and was from a book. I just found it and it was from my favorite Oliver Wood fan fic, Green Ink. The quote was actually. "In another world." "In another lifetime." and was referring to the fact that if the main character weren't rivals, then perhaps they would have been friends (honestly though, they're friends whether they like it, or realize it, or not). Still it's a nice quote that I might have to do something with myself. I had imagined it going with some book that would be dystopian or post-apocalyptic. But it was a pleasant surprise that it was one of my favorite fics.

That's it for my inner musings for now. Might have some more tomorrow. Who knows. So for now, Sanders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment