Sunday, September 20, 2015

How Is This My Life

Random happenings in my life at the moment...

My cat went to the basement and caught a baby mouse. She left it on the carpet where I study and it was dead. I came down stairs with my head phones so I could do an assignment, looked down at just the right moment because I was about to step on the dead creature. I put my stuff down and looked at the mouse. My cat had managed to tear open the chest, so while it wasn't sitting in a puddle of blood, there was some blood. Had there not been blood, I would have dealt with the body but considering there was blood, I had my dad deal with it. He got the mouse up and I cleaned up the single spot of blood from the carpet. My cat was annoyed that we threw her catch to the owls. How do I know it was one cat and not the other? Well, the killing isn't my other cat's style. His style is to capture and then release so he can chase it again. He generally doesn't kill things unless he gets tired of stuff which to be honest, is rare. However, the cat who caught the mouse, her style is catch it, kill it, leave it. Plain and simple. That's her style.

My dad sold his motorcycle a month ago I think. Anyway the thing made it's way home for a brief visit. The guy who bought the thing came by with it. He had taken it in to get fixed and now that thing purrs. It looked great, no longer dusty from the garage. When he left I could hear the engine and like I said, that thing purrs.

A Korean Baptist confronted me in front of the Asian market. I thought she was selling something so without hearing her first question, I said no. I'm guessing I accidentally said I don't believe in Jesus because next thing you know I'm being told that everything in the bible isn't belief, it's fact. Then I'm being shown a picture of a history book and a photo of one of the pages. In a little blurb bubble, it says something about the resurrection happening. Finally I escaped by saying I had homework but not before receiving a paper on how Jesus can save me. Evidently, I should have said that I'm Catholic.

I cooked dinner for my dad and I. Cooked cat fish with Weber's New Orleans seasoning and some garlic and herb seasoning in the skillet that had a tablespoon of butter in it. I also made a box of Zatarain's red beans and rice, so basically it was Cajun night. It was good. I have enough rice left over for a couple of meals. It was slightly spicy but worth it. I wasn't sitting there crying about it being so hot but so good while eating it. Anyway, dad and I ate on the porch listening to Evita. It was a nice dinner.

All of the events above happened in one whole day. How is this my life? Sanders out.

No comments:

Post a Comment